Seattle Ignited Women Project is an event that brings together *female entrepreneurs, thought leaders, business owners, movement enthusiasts, difference makers, and those interested in igniting change in their own life and the lives of those around them.
*People who identify as female or are socialized as female
This is an inspiring opportunity to hear from nationally recognized leaders in their field. Listen and learn from these empowering individuals about their unique journey to find strength and success as we build a community of ignited women.
– Erin Brown: Author & Activist
– Gina LaRoche: Co-founder, Seven Stones Leadership, Author
– Lori Lindsey: Former U.S Women’s National Team soccer player & Performance Coach
– Elisabeth Akinwale: 5 Time CrossFit Games Athlete, Master of Science in Social Work
– Dianna Russini: ESPN SportsCenter host