The mission of Lean In Seattle is to move women forward. We are actively listening to this community to learn more about what members need in order to move forward individually and as members of Circles. This is the inauguration of a new series of quarterly events called Circles CONNECT that focuses on education and exchange opportunities that members need for personal and Circle development. February’s event will provide:
• Peer-to-peer learning opportunities
• Resources that Circles need to grow and thrive
• Cross-circle dialogue and resource exchange
• Impactful tools and resources for personal and Circle development
• Inclusive social networking opportunities
We’ll have a workshop on goal setting for individuals and Circles. And, you’ll be able to choose from several breakout sessions focused on resources for Circle moderators, Circles in transition, members who are new to Seattle, job seekers negotiating offers, and members looking to develop confidence while speaking in a group.