- She makes over 80% of the consumer purchase decisions in the U.S.
- She controls over $7 trillion in consumer spending.
- She starts a business at a higher rate than men.
- She is more educated than ever before.
- She volunteers at her children’s school, even with a full-time job.
- She makes a thousand decisions a day.
- She knows the idea of work/life balance is just a myth.
- She donates her time and money to charities she’s passionate about.
- She loves kids, yet is perfectly happy not having any of her own.
- She speaks up, although many would prefer she kept quiet.
- She loves and leads, mentors and marches; and still finds time to read a bedtime story.
- She believes in the power of community.
- She is powerful.
- SHE is YOU.
The Power of SHE is the knowing that the world will be a better place when women earn more money, hold more leadership roles in business and politics and use their power & influence to create positive change in the world.
The Power of She Directory introduces you to amazing women-owned businesses (large and small) so you can purchase more of what you use and need from women-owned brands.
The Power of She is also a media company. We share stories of women via social media and our blog - who have shaped history, influenced lives, or who are simply still figuring it out.
The Power of She is pro-woman, not anti-man.